by 19ChristopherL on
Wednesday, Jan 17, 2018
We had a very productive meeting today, getting a lot done and moving us closer to following the schedule. Joel and the programming team worked on programming our offseason bot, and electrical spent more time getting the e plate finalized. CAD made some minor changes, but I ended up helping a lot over on the fabrication side of things. We are even closer to having the field completed, and have the scale arm complete. The manual and CNC mill were running pretty much the entire time, getting the 2x1 milled for the drivetrains. We now have both drivetrains riveting together, along with all the drive shafts. Tomorrow we will work on the belly pan as well as the gearbox. We also got our intake working reliably.